Connect with over 200 information professionals in the South Central Chapter of the Medical Library Association at the Annual Meeting in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
All conference activities will take place at the Hotel Albuquerque. Exhibit day will be Monday, October 16, 2017, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Take the opportunity to highlight your product or service by exhibiting and sponsoring events. Build your brand recognition with potential customers in Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
We have limited room for exhibits. Don't be left out! To sign up, just click the "Register" button to the left.
If you have any questions or are interested in Sponsorship Opportunities, contact Laura Hall, email@example.com, 505-272-6518, or Karen McElfresh, firstname.lastname@example.org, 505-272-4943.
- Exhibitor fee is $700 for each 10'x10' booth. (Note: Effective September 9, 2017, the booth fee increases to $800 per booth.) Multiple booth spaces may be purchased, if space is available.
- Conference hotel is the Hotel Albuquerque. Room rates start at $159/night. To book a room at the conference rate, use the block code 1710SCCMLA when making your reservation, or use this link. Reservations must be made by 9/22/2017 to get the conference rate.
- You may ship your exhibit materials for arrival one week in advance. The shipping address is:
Convention Services of the Southwest, Inc.
1921 Bellamah NW
Albuquerque, NM 87104
Hold for South Central Chapter of the Medical Library Association Meeting
- Fly into Albuquerque International Sunport, approximately 8 miles from the hotel. Rental cars are available.
- If you need electricity in your booth, please bring an extension cord.
- Exhibit booth in Alvarado Ballroom will include 3' high draped sides, 8' high draped back, one 6' skirted table, 2 folding chairs, and a vendor ID booth sign.
- Exhibitors will receive up to two (2) free tickets to the Welcome Reception on Sunday, October 15. (Note: If there is only one representative, only one ticket will be provided.) Additional tickets to the reception, as well as tickets to other events, may be purchased.
- There will be free Wi-Fi in the Exhibit Hall.
Exhibit setup will be available as follows:
- Sunday, October 15: 4 - 6 p.m.
- Monday, October 16: 7 - 8 a.m.
- Exhibit Hall will open at 8 a.m. Buffet breakfast will be available in the exhibit hall from 8 to 10 a.m.
- Exhibit Hall will be closed for lunch from noon to 1 p.m.
- The afternoon break & door prize drawings with the exhibitors will be held in the Exhibit Hall from 3 to 4 p.m. Suggested prizes include gift cards, small electronics, your company merchandise, etc.
- Exhibitor tear-down will be Monday, October 16, 2017, from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Refunds will be made by check, minus a $40 processing fee, when written cancellations are received on or before September 15, 2017, to Laura Hall, email@example.com. No refunds thereafter.